We are a Patient Centered Medical Home!
Kidzcare Pediatrics strives to provide accessible, comprehensive, compassionate care to our patients and their families. One way we are accomplishing this goal is by adopting the Medical Home model of care which is promoted by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home?
As your child’s medical home, Kidzcare Pediatrics is a central resource for all your child’s care needs. You will be asked to choose a Primary Care Provider for your child. Your child will be seen by that provider for most of your visits and scheduled with another provider only if his or her provider is unavailable. This concept allows for greater continuity of care and builds relationships between your family and the provider. You are welcome and invited to participate in all aspects of your child’s care.
Access and Communication
Our practice would love to be available when our patients need us. Please notify the staff of any special communications or access needs that your child may have. We also have Patient Portal available so patients will have access at all times to their health information, be able to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, and communicate concerns to their primary care provider. Please make sure you update your contact information with our front desk to include your email address.
As Your Medical Home We Will:
- Take care of your child when he or she is well or sick
- Help you plan your child’s care and set goals for care now and in the future
- Discuss any testing or treatment that your child needs
- Work with you and other providers to coordinate your child’s care
- Provide resources in the community
You Can Help Make Appointments Go Well if You:
- Are prepared to discuss how your child is doing
- Write down and bring list of questions or concerns
- Bring in a list of any other providers that your child has been seeing, with contact information
We look forward to continuing to provide exceptional care to our patients. Please ask our staff if you have any questions regarding your Medical Home!
- Community Resource Card for Alamance County
- Community Resource Card for Cumberland County
- Community Resource Card for Harnett County
- Community Resource Card for Hoke County
- Community Resource Card for Lee County
- Community Resource Card for Macon County
- Community Resource Card for Moore County
- Community Resource Card for Robeson County