The following are common questions and answers pertaining to the Kidzcare Pediatrics franchise opportunity. Please review the Q&A below and feel free to contact us with any further questions you may have so that we may assist you in making a well-informed decision.
HOW DO I GET clients?
- Kidzcare Pediatrics will research and identify the potential referral partners, key relationship groups and target influencers in your territory and fully assist you in implementing a comprehensive and highly effective local practice development model that will help you become one of the dominant Pediatric Service providers in your market.
- Our proven business development methodology shows you precisely how to create loyal customers and patients that refer and produce high margin business resulting in consistent income streams for you.
ARE THERE REALLY THAT MANY potential customers?
- YES! With the enormous child-centric medical market that is growing by leaps and bounds every year, your market is BIG and getting BIGGER every year.
HOW MUCH IS THE FRANCHISE FEE?
- The franchise fee for a Kidzcare Pediatrics Franchisee is $40,000
DO I NEED TO HAVE A medical license to be a franchisee?
- No. Kidzcare Pediatrics offers the Kidzcare Franchise to qualified partners, regardless of background in the medical community or not. You will be required to have a medical license to own and operate the business, but partnership, Joint Ventures and other options are a viable solution. Kidzcare Corporate can support you in this process and decision making.
SHOULD I HAVE OPERATED A MEDICAL PRACTIC IN THE PAST TO DO THIS?
- No. With hands-on field training at our corporate locations and at your location in your territory before you open your “doors” for business.
- Kidzcare Pediatrics provides expert in territory assistance during your practice opening and will work with you on an on-going basis in your territory to develop a growing number of new business resources.
WILL I HAVE A PROTECTED TERRITORY?
- Yes – All Kidzcare Pediatrics franchise territories are protected and typically are much larger than traditional franchise territories. Each territory is based on a minimum of 2,000 children under the age of 18.
DO I NEED TO OPPORATE from a LEASED or COMMERCIAL SPACE?
- YES. The Kidzcare Pediatrics model requires a specific practice setting. The operating model is dependent on a consistent structure, professional presentation to the families and patients and a location that is convenient and placed following the Kidzcare operating standards.
Contact the Kidzcare Pediatrics franchise department for additional details as well as access to our franchise division.